Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 02:38:18 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Try As I Might, I Don't See Michael Jackson
« previous next »
: [1]
: Try As I Might, I Don't See Michael Jackson  ( 5002 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 18, 2010, 07:41:55 AM »

A guy up in Grande Isle found this rock and says it has a photo of Michael Jackson in it and a lot of people agree with him.

« : March 18, 2010, 07:44:44 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
treebeard34
: 103

« #1 : March 18, 2010, 08:38:18 AM »

Um i totally see it, guess i am goin crazy

Mark Teague
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : March 18, 2010, 08:48:02 AM »

I am the one in the minority Mark as it appears that just about everybody else sees him - I don't know if the article I linked to mentioned it, but I understand he plans to put it up for sale on e-bay

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #3 : March 18, 2010, 09:43:14 AM »

I do see it. The hair, the sunglasses, the zippered jacket. And I am sure he will make some money off this.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Loctavious
: 559

Follow The White Rabbit

« #4 : March 18, 2010, 10:55:47 AM »

I see it too - kinda like one of those pictures that are just fragments and you have to let your eyes kinda fade to an unfocused state while starign at it.

"Conservatives see any progress outside of what they approve of as the 'liberal agenda'.  Apparently no one told them they and what they think aren't any better than the rest of us"

"A closed mind is more dangerous than an ignorant one"
special ED

« #5 : March 18, 2010, 10:56:50 AM »

how can you put michell jackson on the same pedastal as jesus on toast?
Lilone
: 81

« #6 : March 18, 2010, 11:54:08 AM »

I see it. One time when I opend the top of a Jello, it had a sad face on the underside of the tinfoil
mirjo
: 785

« #7 : March 19, 2010, 09:20:09 AM »

It's modern art Henry. It's not an exact representation, so you can't be too literal. If you  take a another look at the dark area, you will see an outline. At first it doesn't look like anything, but then you will notice hair at the top and it will begin to take shape. It's there, but like I said you can't be too literal with it. Get a magnifying glass out. it might help. Once you get the basic outline of it, the other details will come into focus and you will see the "glasses" and "jacket."

I didn't see it at first either, but it's there! :-)

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
NorthFairfaxBoy
: 346

« #8 : March 19, 2010, 10:11:04 AM »

WOW!!! Can I buy it!!! I mean doesn't everyone need a rock with an image of an accused (but albeit talented) child molester!!

(Sorry...just a little over sarcastic this morning..)

Brian Farris

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #9 : March 20, 2010, 12:32:43 AM »

PHOTOSHOP..............

That IS not real..

I call BS.....

(I see it, totally)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: