Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 09:20:59 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  6/18/10 Blog- Jinxed 'em and Just Added-Picture of the Day
« previous next »
: [1]
: 6/18/10 Blog- Jinxed 'em and Just Added-Picture of the Day  ( 2963 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : June 17, 2010, 11:51:36 PM »

Friday June 18, 2010
Picture of the Day

#45 Chuck Hebing and Anthony at Granby.

JINXED 'EM

Things went from bad to worse. First the Celtics lost, then the computer wouldn't connect to the Internet, so I'm doing this by phone.
Sigh.
I shouln't have watched the game. I hadn't all postseason long but I tune in partway thru the 2nd qtr., and the Celtics were up, so I kept watching. They lost.
Strange. They weren't supposed to beat Cleveland. They weren't supposed to beat Orlando. But then they WERE supposed to beat the Lakers.
Crap.
I'm not even going to watch Mike and Mike in the Morning because it's all they'll talk about and Kobe's legacy and all that happy horsesh-- and I can't listen to it. Germany is playing the early game, so I will watch that. I get to watch the US game before I go to work.

Good luck to Anthony and everyone with ESS Friday night at Edelweiss. Alumni banquet and setting up for graduation, so I won't be going.
« : June 18, 2010, 08:05:50 AM MikeF9 »

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Doyle78
: 46

« #1 : June 18, 2010, 06:02:32 AM »

take heart mike. at least the red sox won. granted its not post season. maybe i shouldnt have said anything i may have jinxed them into a 10 game losing streak. hope you have better luck with your computer.              den
: [1]  
« previous next »
: