Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 10:59:38 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Mock Car Crash At BFA - By Fire, Rescue, Sheriff's & School Admin
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mock Car Crash At BFA - By Fire, Rescue, Sheriff's & School Admin  ( 1852 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 04, 2009, 07:29:04 PM »

The fire department in coordination with rescue, sheriff's and school administration is putting on a mock car crash at BFA on May 8th 9:00am with a rain date set for May 15th - same time -

I will try to get down and get some photos and have contacted others so we can get some publicity, especially this time of year.  Every year between now and the middle of June, some young person loses their life - Hopefully a demonstration such as this will help our young people realize the dangers involved in speed and carelessness.

I was driving down to the village last night and a sleek black sports car turned around at the intersection of Shepardson Hollow and Fletcher Road and headed back towards the village behind me.  I am not a fast driver and was driving about 40 mph when a horrendous roar and squealing occurred and the black car passed me.  It was on a straight away past the Town Garage, but really not necessary to do.  It sure surprised the living daylights out of me.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: