Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 11:37:12 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Polly Hogan Dies At Age 80
« previous next »
: [1]
: Polly Hogan Dies At Age 80  ( 2090 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 19, 2014, 11:22:01 AM »

ST. ALBANS – Pauline Hogan passed away peacefully on October 17, 2014, in the comfort of her home, surrounded by her loving family.

Born in St. Albans, August 20, 1934, the daughter of the late John and Eva (Richer) Montagne, she was a parishioner of Holy Angles Church and a member of The Ladies of St. Anne.

Her life was enhanced by her desire to care and reflect her love for her husband, their children, friends, and the many she worked alongside at Union Carbide.

She is survived by her loving husband of sixty years, Patrick Hogan, Sr. and children, Catherine and husband, Rick Colman; Julie and husband, Richard Longway; Linda and husband, Albert Gaboriault; Patricia Pelkey, Paula Hogan, and Patrick Hogan Jr., her grandchildren, Travis and wife, Kirsten Longway; Adam and wife, Christine Longway; Stephanie and husband, Michael Merchand; Shauna and husband, Adam Mace; Jenna Pelkey, Erica Young, Danielle and Ryan Hogan, and eight great-grandchildren as well as her siblings, François and wife, Annette Montagne; Suzanne and husband, Peter Spillane; Claudette and husband, Michael Kilduff; Gabrielle and husband, Stephen Johnson, and in-laws, Betty Montagne, Joyce Barkyoumb, Patricia and husband, Robert White; Marion Lepper, Eileen Hogan, and many nieces and nephews.

She was predeceased by her loving infant son, Timothy; son in-law, James Pelkey; sisters, Lilliane Thibault, Jeanne Moreau, Charlotte Nadeau, Cecile Montagne, Madeleine Shepard, and Jacqueline Luneau; and brothers, John, Paul, Joffre, Marcel, Jacques and Roger Montagne.

Relatives and friends are invited to call on Pauline’s family on Wednesday, October 22, 2014, from 4:00 to 7:00 PM at the Heald Funeral Home, 87 South Main St., St Albans.

A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Thursday October 23, 2014, at 11:00 AM, at Holy Angels Church, 246 Lake St., St. Albans. In lieu of flowers, donations can be sent to The Ladies of St. Anne, c/o Pat Vincent, P.O. Box 12, St. Albans Bay, Vermont 05481 or Franklin County Home Health, 3 Home Health Circle, St. Albans, Vermont 05478. Messages of condolence to the Hogan family are welcome at www.healdfuneralhome.com.
« : October 19, 2014, 02:01:29 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: