Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 04:24:33 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Cleanup at Fairfax Falls???
« previous next »
: [1]
: Cleanup at Fairfax Falls???  ( 3291 )
nancyd
: 304

« : March 11, 2012, 04:37:29 PM »

Hi everyone....well it will soon be spring and many people enjoy the areas at Fairfax falls....until last years flooding. The road has some rocks, and the  "beach" area is strewn with debris. I don't know if there is a town department who is suppose to clean up the area....BUT, my son Nick and I will help clean the area with help from townspeople.....Is there anyone out there willing to help??????

Pease let us know, so we can make it really nice for all of us to enjoy. PLEASE Volunteer with us! W could do this in a day....maybe....bring lunch, drinks, and work together.....We can pick a Saturday in the near future .

Thanks,
Nancyd
« : March 14, 2012, 06:58:47 AM Henry »
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #1 : March 14, 2012, 06:59:48 AM »

I posted this photo for Nancy showing you what the Falls looks like with all the debris.

Henry Raymond
nancyd

« #2 : March 14, 2012, 07:47:51 AM »

Thank you Henry!
Nancy
nancyd

« #3 : March 23, 2012, 05:43:19 PM »

I learned that CVPS owns the property. Henry, you are right! We made a call to them......expecting a call back next week. The people we spoke to there didn't know anything about it.  It's posted as a kind of park, but it's hard to access with all the rocks. If CVPS doesn't clean up the area a bit....I don't know....people don't seem interested in it. It's a beautiful spot for putting in the kayaks, and fishing.....and gold panning.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: