Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 04:45:01 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Woman & Tractor Trailer Side Swipe
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Woman & Tractor Trailer Side Swipe  ( 2001 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 21, 2013, 09:24:32 PM »

DATE/TIME: 08-21-13 at 0753 hours

VEHICLE #1

OPERATOR: Pierre Henrichon

SEAT BELT? Y

CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Cowansville, Quebec

DESCRIPTION OF VEHICLE: 2007 Freightliner Tractor-trailer

DAMAGE TO VEHICLE: Minor damage to tires

VEHICLE #2

OPERATOR: Emily Parker                                                             

SEAT BELT? Y

CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE: Fairfax, VT

DESCRIPTION OF VEHICLE: 2003 Mercury Sable sedan

DAMAGE TO VEHICLE: Substantial damage to the passenger side

INJURIES No Injuries

V # / NAME / CITY, STATE OF RESIDENCE / AGE / SEAT BELT? / NATURE OF INJURY

HOSPITAL: N/A                 

WEATHER: Clear and sunny         

ROAD COND: Dry

SUMMARY OF CRASH: On 08-21-13 at approximately 0753 hours, the operator of vehicle #1, Henrichon was traveling from I-189 onto I-89 as the operator of vehicle #2, Parker was traveling northbound by Exit 13.  Operator #1, Henrichon failed to observe operator #2, Parker's vehicle in the passing lane as he entered onto I-89 and merged into the passing lane.  The tractor trailer tires on the driver's side of vehicle #1, Henrichon then collided with the passenger side of vehicle #2, Parker.  Operator #2, Parker was able to stop her vehicle in the U-turn just south of Exit 14 after the crash.  Operator #1, Henrichon was issued a traffic citation with a $214 fine for the offense of making an unsafe lane change.  Inspector Matt Nesto of the Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division assisted Trooper Dan Kerin with the investigation of this crash.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: