Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:21:54 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Peter Boissoneault died April 10, 2024 BFA Class of 1982
« previous next »
: [1]
: Peter Boissoneault died April 10, 2024 BFA Class of 1982  ( 85 )
ssweet
: 302

« : April 18, 2024, 09:03:06 PM »

Peter was born on July 9, 1964 and passed away on April 10, 2024. He was the son of Rene Boissoneault and Barbara (Magnan) Young.

He was one of 6 children that were brought up on the Boissoneault Dairy in Fairfax, Vermont.

He attended BFA School in Fairfax graduating in 1982 and went on to graduate from VTC in 1985. He then remained on the farm as Dairy Foreman . On May 6, 1995 a fire destroyed the barn. Peter worked many hours and was very proud of his accomplishment in designing a state-of-the-art new facility. After he left the farm he worked as foreman for several construction jobs.

Peter was a perfectionist in whatever he did. He would research, study and pursue things with persistence and determination with no time limit to accomplish anything.

His family was important to him. He had a big heart and sensitive to people’s feelings, always was willing to help anyone.

Peter is survived by his parents, his brothers Kent and his children Kirston Longway and Chellsey Howrigan, Stephen his wife Sherri, their son Iziah, his sister Dawn and friend Ron Meunier. His step Mother Priscilla Boissoneault, step brothers Michael Laramie, Lawrence Young Jr. his wife Cynthia, Todd Young his wife Elizabeth, Step sisters DeAnna Laramie, Cherie Geddes her husband Gary. Also, many uncles, Aunts , numerous cousins , nieces and nephews.

He was predeased by his brothers Michael and Alan Boissoneault, his stepfather Lawrence Young Sr.
Visiting Hours will be held on Monday April 29, 2024 from 4:00 PM to 7:oo PM. at A W Rich Funeral Home Fairfax Chapel. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated on Tuesday April 30, 2024 at 11:00 Am at St. Lukes Church in Fairfax. Burial will follow in the family lot in St. Lukes cemetery.

Memorial contribution may be made in Peter’s Memory to a charity of your choice. Please visit awrfh.com to share your memories and condolences.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: