Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 07:05:09 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Chef Dwayne Prepared A Nice Meal For The Seniors Last Tuesday
« previous next »
: [1]
: Chef Dwayne Prepared A Nice Meal For The Seniors Last Tuesday  ( 1313 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : March 22, 2012, 03:22:23 PM »

We had a great Shepard's Pie, Tossed Salad with two different kinds of dressing, some nice warm rolls and cookies prepared by Chef Dwayne from Steeple Market.  We had about 35 or so people there.  It was a really nice day and of course we still have a lot of our Seniors still down in Florida.  Not sure they realize what beautiful weather they are missing out on up here in the North Country

Hopefully Pierre will be able to continue providing us the Senior Luncheons - It is so beneficial to us and we are grateful for those energetic Seniors who serve the meal that Steeple Market brings up.  We do have take-outs also and the cost for the meal for Seniors is $4 and for those who have not yet reached the Senior Status, the cost is $5.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: