Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 07:55:47 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Former Fairfax Man Dies At Age 84
« previous next »
: [1]
: Former Fairfax Man Dies At Age 84  ( 2395 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 06, 2015, 09:34:53 AM »

Jim & Kay Webb built the house at 30 Fletcher Road across from Mildred Warren after the original Nellie Rooney House Burned.

James Nathan Webb
January 8, 1931 - December 2, 2015

Grand Isle / So. Burlington - James N. Webb, 84, finished his life's journey on Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at the UVMMC in Burlington. James was born in Mart, Texas on January 8, 1931, the son of James H. and Edna (Curry ) Webb. He proudly served in the U.S. Air Force during the Korean Conflict and in Cuba during the Bay of Pigs, with the Naval Seabees. He married Kathryn Gainey on April 17, 1954 in the Cathedral Chapel in Burlington. They had lived in Fairfax and Grand Isle for several years before moving to So. Burlington. Jim was an avid fisherman and hunter and enjoyed belonging to the Clock Association. He owned Webb's Antique Shop in Grand Isle for many years. He also retired from IBM following 24 years of service. In addition to Kay, he is survived by their children, Michael Webb and his wife Diane of Grand Isle and their family, Nicholas Webb, Sarah Hergenrother and her husband Adam, Allison Gauthier and her husband Dr. Eric Gauthier; Patrick Webb of So. Burlington and his sons James Bennett Webb, and Sean Webb, and Susan Webb of Fairfax, and by his great grandchildren Sienna and Asher Hergenrother, and Olivia and Caleb Gauthier. He is also survived by his siblings J.H. Webb, Ben Webb and his wife Bonnie, Tommie Hunter, Murl Dennison and her husband Jimmy, Bob Webb and his wife Nel, Jacky Webb and his wife Laura and by many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his sisters Gladys Martin, Ruby Plummer, and Henrietta Webb and by his brother Jerry Webb. A Memorial Service will be held on Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 11am. in the Minor Funeral and Cremation Center in Milton. Memorials in James's memory may be made to Grand Isle Rescue, P.O. Box 79, Grand Isle, VT 05458 For those who wish online condolences may be made at www.minorfh.com .
« : December 06, 2015, 09:37:26 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: