Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:22:42 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Mother Of Ginny Conner Dies At Age 76
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mother Of Ginny Conner Dies At Age 76  ( 1658 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 16, 2012, 08:35:40 AM »

MONICA MARY OWEN

WINOOSKI - Monica Mary Owen, 76, of Winooski died at her home on Monday, May 14, 2012, after a long and courageous battle with Corticobasil Degeneration. She was born in St. Albans on May 3, 1936, the daughter of Herman and Corrinne (Charland) Houle. She enjoyed reading, cooking, volunteering, crocheting shopping and spending time with her family. She is survived by her five children, Leland Owen, Jr. of Colchester, Bonnie and Richard Comstock of Enosburg Falls, Ginny and Jack Conner of Fairfax, Rick Owen of Georgia, and Monica and Eric Paquette of Winooski; 16 grandchildren; 24 great-grandchildren and several sisters and brothers. She was predeceased by her husband, Leland "Lee" Owen Sr. in 1993. A memorial service will be held on Friday, May 18, 2012, at 1 p.m. in the United Pentecostal Church on Route 15 in Jericho with burial to follow. Arrangements are in the care of the Cremation Society of Chittenden County, a division of the Ready Family, 261 Shelburne Rd., Burlington. To send online condolences, please visit www.cremation societycc.com. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to her favorite charity, Care Net, 56 Colchester Ave., Burlington, VT 05401.

Henry Raymond
gasman353

« #1 : May 29, 2012, 08:36:21 PM »

Rest in Peace Gram Owen, we will miss you. See you again some day.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: