Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 09:30:56 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Business Opening - No Job Too Small
« previous next »
: [1]
: Business Opening - No Job Too Small  ( 3153 )
NeillB
: 3

« : September 09, 2010, 09:07:48 AM »

Announcing the opening of a new area business:  No Job Too Small

The concept is easy.  If you don't have the time, or the skills to get something done, call No Job Too Small.  We can do it.

~ Carpentry & General Remodeling
~ Flooring installation: Wood, Laminate, & Tile
~ Organizing, Cleaning, & Yard Work
~ Shopping, Errands, & Deliveries
~ Pet & House Sitting, etc...

Local, conscientious, and thorough...  If it's a chore for you, it's a job for No Job Too Small.

Now that the soupy sales pitch is over, just think about it.  If you need to be in two places at once, or you're going to be out of town, but there are things that need doing at home, there's someone you can call.  Is there a carpentry project you've been meaning to get to, but you haven't had the time, the tools, or you're just apprehensive about?  I have the experience for you to take advantage of.  It can be as simple as taking your mail to the Post Office, or letting your dog out when you have to work late.  Rates are variable based on the level of skill required.  No job is too small.  My time is your time.  Just give me a call.

No Job Too Small
Owner ~ Neill S. Burgess
(802)688-9901 cell
nojob2smallvt@gmail.com
« : September 09, 2010, 10:07:00 AM Henry »
NeillB
: 3

« #1 : September 13, 2010, 02:50:37 PM »

DISCOUNT INCENTIVE!

Between now and Halloween all new clients will receive 10% off the cost of the first 3 jobs that No Job Too Small does for them!
« : September 14, 2010, 05:06:36 PM NeillB »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: