Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:58:54 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  The Rumor Is True
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: The Rumor Is True  ( 9650 )
mirjo
: 785

« #15 : October 10, 2010, 10:03:12 AM »

No biggie Henry, I didn't mean to sound condescending,  I just happen to know that info on the SU's and thought I'd pass it along. I know you like to be accurate with your reporting. We have a lot of supervisory unions in FC and the names are all similar.

A traditional bakery with donuts/cakes/pies from ladies known for baking wonderfully delightful treats, well that's definitely something to look forward to. I have no doubt it will do well along side the other establishments in town I can't wait for the 'Grand Opening!'  :-)

If the world gives you melons, you might be dyslexic
mmillette
: 41

« #16 : October 10, 2010, 04:08:26 PM »

The cake lady has been making cakes for my family for about 8 years now. Also we buy Holiday cookies from her. We can not wait until this takes place. So happy for them. This town needs more things like this. It will defiantly bring more people to visit Fairfax which will give more business to the other establishments!!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: