Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:48:44 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  more Montpelier
« previous next »
: [1]
: more Montpelier  ( 2707 )
Carolyn Branagan
: 365

« : April 07, 2007, 03:32:07 PM »

Whew! What a week!  Preschools, Governor's  veto, Wind tower taxes, the Education bill, understanding high public safety costs,the 2008 Fiscal Appropriations bill and others all came up for action on the House floor this past week. Work on these bills kept us in session very late 3 nights and into the middle of the afternoon on Good Friday. Very interesting debates on the House floor added information to what legislators heard from committee reports. I  participated with comments, amendments and additional data where needed.

I would  like to thank those who contacted me via phone message or e-mail or in person. The issues before the House are never easy. As many of you know, as your State Representative I want to know what you are thinking about issues inorder to represent you properly. Contact  me anytime at cbranagan@leg.state.vt.us     Thanks.

Don't forget the Legislative Breakfast at the American Legion in St. Albans on Easter Monday, April 9, starting at 8am.

Rep.  Carolyn Branagan
Franklin-1, Fairfax/Georgia
Vermont House of Representatives

Carolyn Branagan
: [1]  
« previous next »
: