Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 09:59:06 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Andrew (Andy) Lavalle Class of 1970 dies on April 25, 2024
« previous next »
: [1]
: Andrew (Andy) Lavalle Class of 1970 dies on April 25, 2024  ( 95 )
ssweet
: 302

« : April 27, 2024, 11:55:56 AM »

Andrew Roger Lavallee
February 21, 1952 — April 25, 2024

Milton
Andrew "Andy" Roger Lavallee, a loving father and devoted friend, passed away peacefully on April 25th, 2024. Born on February 21, 1952, in Colchester, Vermont, Andy lived a life filled with a passion for helping others and a love for spending time with his family.

Andy's career path led him to his tenure as an Engineering Manager at Green Mountain Power. His natural curiosity and knack for fixing anything, from cars to antique clocks, was a lifelong pursuit. This desire to contribute extended beyond his profession, evidenced by his dedication to volunteering with Randolph Center, South Hero, Saint Albans, and Westford Fire Departments. He later became a Certified Fire Fighter Instructor with the Vermont State Fire Academy where he served for many years.

Known for his great sense of humor and commitment to others, Andy was happiest surrounded by family and friends. Whether it was fishing on the boat, sharing stories, or simply enjoying each other's company, Andy cherished these moments. He found joy in spending countless summer days at the family camp on Lake Champlain.

Andy leaves behind a legacy of love, laughter, and a helping hand. He will be deeply missed by his children, Matthew and Lauren Lavallee, his siblings Joanne Wilkins, Dennie Lavallee, Peter Lavallee, David Lavallee, Marie Mcklay, Ted Lavallee, Richard “Dick” Lavallee, and Rebecca (Becky) Roy. Andy was predeceased by his daughter Catherine Lavallee, brother Robert (Bob) Lavallee and his parents Roger and Elaine Lavallee.

Visitation to honor Andrew's life will take place on May 4, 2024, at Minor Funeral and Cremation Center in Milton. Friends and community members are invited to pay their respects from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM on that day, with a brief service to follow. There will be a private celebration of Andy's life at his favorite place, the Lavallee family camp this summer.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: