Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 10:14:29 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Memory Card Inputs On Your Computer
« previous next »
: [1]
: Memory Card Inputs On Your Computer  ( 3745 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 09, 2008, 08:14:01 AM »

Not sure if everyone is aware or not, but most of your computers have inputs for memory cards on the front of the computer.  So far, I have been able to remove the memory card from different digital cameras and plug it in and it shows up as a drive where you can copy the photos to your computer.

You will see the labels:

SD/MMC/SM/MS/MS-PRO/xD

CF/MICRODRIVE

Your memory card will most likely fit in one of those.

Mike Cain's camera went on the fritz,so, Mike, if your computer does not have these inputs on the front, if you want, I can pick up your memory card and e-mail you the photos if you would like.
« : November 09, 2008, 09:39:21 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
cassyt
: 84

« #1 : November 09, 2008, 09:23:33 AM »

Hi at most  pharmacy's you can down load you card and print what you want or put on disk then down load to you computer Kinney's in milton is a good place to go.I see a lot of people use that one.
trussell
: 870

« #2 : November 09, 2008, 10:12:33 AM »

I believe Fairfax Pharmacy can also do this.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson
: [1]  
« previous next »
: