Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 04:12:36 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Used The New ATM Machine Yet - Bye Bye Card
« previous next »
: [1]
: Used The New ATM Machine Yet - Bye Bye Card  ( 3048 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 16, 2012, 03:55:56 PM »

Stopped by yesterday to get some cash out of the TD Bank ATM up in the Commons - There were several out of state trucks and they had the room all torn apart.  Asked them if the ATM was down and they told me it would be down for several hours.  Stopped today and went in and there sat a brand new machine.  Little or no instructions, so tried putting my card in several of the slots until finally I got a blinking green light. Tried to put in my code, but could't, then all of a sudden "gobble" "gobble" it swallowed my card.  Fortunately I had a second card, so I inserted that.  The green blinking light came on and I began to get nervous that it was going to now eat that card, so I pulled the card back out.  All of a sudden a touch screen comes up, so I now had my card and went on with my transactions.  Going to have to check that out a bit more when I go in the next time. 
They say you can talk to a live person, well, maybe I will try that next time and see if I can have somebody walk me through what I am supposed to do.

Will I ever see my other card??  Who knows??

Henry Raymond
gkmcnall
: 130

« #1 : October 17, 2012, 06:29:51 AM »

Henry,  Call the Milton TD Branch. I'm sure they can assist.  893-5000
Kathleen
: 167

« #2 : October 17, 2012, 11:28:47 AM »

Milton has the new ATM as well.  You do need to put your card in and remove it before any screen will come up.  If you leave your card in the slot too long, the machine takes it as a security measure.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: