Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 08:23:55 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  FCTC presents "Charlotte's Web (The Musical)"
« previous next »
: [1]
: FCTC presents "Charlotte's Web (The Musical)"  ( 4152 )
Linda
: 48

« : July 07, 2012, 05:41:49 PM »

Fairfax Community Theatre Company is proud to present

CHARLOTTE’S WEB (THE MUSICAL)!

July 27 & 28 @ 7pm
July 28 & 29 @ 2pm

Bellows Free Academy, Fairfax

Tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for children and seniors.

For reservations or more information,
call 849-2923, email FCTC.Charlottes.Web@gmail.com, visit www.fctcvt.org ,
or find us Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CharlottesWebTheMusical.FCTC
Linda

« #1 : July 13, 2012, 09:28:14 AM »

Opening night is 2 weeks away!  Do you have your tickets yet? :)
Linda

« #2 : July 24, 2012, 03:14:44 PM »

This has been such a great family show--not only for the audience, but also for the cast!  Lots of families involved together, including: mom Karen Seaman (Sheep) with daughter Jaylin (Wilbur), from Fairfax; dad David Manning (Gander) with son Jack (Avery), from Hyde Park; mom Jennifer Hemsted (Mrs. Arable) with daughter Emily (Fern), from Milton; dad Brian Newton (Uncle), with daughter Rosie (Wilbur) and son Drew (Mr. Arable), from St. Albans; mom Pam Dewey (Barker) with son Sam and daughter Mae (both Baby Spiders), from Westford; mom Holly O'Brien (Owl) with son Gabriel (Baby Spider)..and not 2, but 3 of the Eastman ladies--Yvonne (Bat) with daughters Lillian (Lamb) and Grace (Reporter)... (and sometimes Ruth, too)--from Fairfax!

Hope you can make it out to the show this weekend--we've been having such a great time, and we think you will, too!   :)
Kathleen
: 167

« #3 : July 25, 2012, 11:00:26 AM »

You have 2 Wilburs listed. Is one of them suppose to be Charlotte?
Linda

« #4 : July 25, 2012, 12:03:24 PM »

Good catch, Kathleen!  Actually, we have 2 actresses playing the role of Wilbur and 2 playing the role of Fern.  Friday evening and Saturday afternoon will have Rosie Newton (Wilbur) and Ayla Bishop (Fern); Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon will have Jaylin Seaman (Wilbur) and Emily Hemsted (Fern).

But you reminded me that there's another mother/daughter team onstage!  Charlotte is played by Blaize Hall of Georgia--her mom Brenda is the Goose! :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: