Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 02:33:23 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  CANDIDATE FOR SELECTBOARD - BILL ORMEROD
« previous next »
: [1]
: CANDIDATE FOR SELECTBOARD - BILL ORMEROD  ( 3968 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 13, 2006, 05:49:27 PM »

BILL ORMEROD - CANDIDATE FOR SELECTBOARD

To my friends and neighbors of Fairfax,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and tell you a little bit about me. My name is William (Bill) Ormerod, and I am a running for the vacant three-year term on the Fairfax selectboard.

I grew up in the hamlet of Palenville, New York; which is at the base of the Catskill Mountains. I graduated from Catskill High School in 1986. In 1992 I graduated from The College of Saint Rose in Albany, New York with a Bachelors of Science degree in Medical Technology. After graduation, I moved to King of Prussia PA and began working for Shared Medical Systems in their Laboratory Products division.

My wife Jennifer and I moved to Vermont in 1995 from King of Prussia, PA. We purchased our home on Wheeler road in Fairfax in 1996 and have lived there ever since.

We have two children; an eight year old third grader, and a five year old kindergartener, both of which attend BFA.

I am currently in the second year of a two-year term as the treasurer of the BFA Fairfax PTSA. I am also in my fifth year as the secretary of the Fletcher RoughRiders Snowmobile club.

I currently am employed as a Clinical Systems Analyst for Siemens Medical Solutions in their research and development organization. This position allows me the opportunity to design medical computer systems that meet and exceed industry, and international standards.

I hope to have the opportunity to apply some of the project management tools and skills I have gained from over 16 years in the healthcare industry to the decision making here in Fairfax. My past experiences, combined with input from the community is what would guide my decision-making. Basically put, my goal, as your representative in town government would be to determine what is in the best interest of the community of Fairfax as a whole.

I look forward to the opportunity to represent the residents of Fairfax.

Respectfully,

William Ormerod
wormerod@verizon.net
849-6405

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: