Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 04:29:29 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Father Of Laura Townsend Dies At Age 71
« previous next »
: [1]
: Father Of Laura Townsend Dies At Age 71  ( 2347 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 03, 2010, 07:56:54 AM »

LARRY J. TURNER SR.

MILTON - Larry J. Turner Sr., 71 of Barnum Street, passed away peacefully at his home in the presence of his loving family on Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2010. Larry was born April 15, 1939 in Milton, the son of the late Charles Myron and Frances Annette LaClair Turner. He graduated from Milton High School and enlisted in the US Air Force during the Vietnam War. On July 2, 1966, he married Nancy Irene Burleigh. Larry went on to work at Harbor Industries and as a Journeyman for the Arnold Edwards Company and as a machinist for General Electric in Burlington. An avid outdoorsman, Larry loved hunting and spending time with his grandchildren, teaching them about nature. He will be greatly missed. He is survived by his wife, Nancy Irene Turner of Milton; and their children, Laura Townsend of Fairfax, Larry Turner Jr. of Milton, Matthew Turner of St. Albans, John Turner of Bristol and Samuel Turner of Enosburg. His grand- children, James, Alyssa, Phillip, Jazmyn, Jordan, Colleen, Connor, Savannah, Hannah, Alexander, Shawna and Tyler; his brothers and sisters, Peter Turner and his wife, Lorraine, of Highgate Ctr., Keith Turner and his wife, Mary, of Fairfield, Kathy Katon of Winooski, Robin Turner of Milton, Melody Bedard and her husband, Sidney, of Milton, and Maureen Adams and her husband, Bradley, of Bakersfield; his mother-inlaw, Katiebell Shedrick of Alburg; and several nieces, nephews, cousins and inlaws. He was predeceased by his parents; two brothers; Charles and Paul Turner; and his sister, Annette Pidgeon. Funeral services will be held on Saturday, Dec. 4, 2010 at 7 p.m. in the Minor Funeral Home, Route 7 in Milton with the Reverend Jeff Cornwell officiating. A Masonic Service will be held at 6:30 p.m. Interment will be later in the spring in the Milton Village Cemetery. Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society , 55 Day Lane, Williston, VT 05495-1460. Visiting hours will be held on Saturday from 4 p.m. until the time of the service in the funeral home. Online condolences may be made at www.minorfh.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: