Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 04:55:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Fire Responding For Mutual Aid To Georgia
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Fire Responding For Mutual Aid To Georgia  ( 2509 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 28, 2013, 02:57:46 PM »

Georgia Fire responding to a report of a abandon house fire on the Oakland Station road.M/A from Fairfax and St.Albans Town for tankers.

Henry Raymond
HayesFXFD17
: 125

« #1 : May 29, 2013, 09:06:43 AM »

Fairfax responded to Georgia for a house fire with tankers per initial request.  Deputy Chief arrived on scene with first tanker where Georgia command made request for personnel and ladder.  Ladder 1 responded to support roof ventilation operations and provide second floor interior fire attack.  Fairfax operated on scene for about 2 hours while Cambridge Fire covered the Fairfax Station.

Justin Hayes, CFI
Fire Chief
Fairfax Fire Dept.
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #2 : May 30, 2013, 02:45:45 PM »

a second empty house in the Rail City area:

On May 29, 2013 at 2054 hours the St Albans Town Fire Department received a 911 call for a reported house fire. The fire department arrived and located smoke and flames inside the front window of the house in the living room. The St Albans Town FD requested mutual aid from the Swanton Fire Department. Also responding to the scene to assist was Am-Care Ambulance.

The house had been vacant and power was shut off. The fire departments were able to make entry and extinguished the fire keeping the fire from spreading throughout the house. Fire Chief Harold Cross requested an origin and Cause investigation from the State Police and Division of Fire Safety.

A member of the Vermont State Police Fire Unit, a member of the Division of Fire Safety and a detective from the St Albans Town Police Department responded on May 30, 2013 to conduct an origin and cause investigation. The investigation showed the cause of this fire to be incendiary. The house sustained approximately $50,000.00 in damage. There were no reported injuries.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
: [1]  
« previous next »
: