Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 04:52:43 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Many Thanks Ann Lemieux & Sue Mitchell
« previous next »
: [1]
: Many Thanks Ann Lemieux & Sue Mitchell  ( 2440 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 18, 2013, 10:43:53 AM »

Mary Kay brought me down to the BCA Hearing last night down at the town office and Ann Lemieux offered to bring me home.  As luck would have it when we got out to her truck she had a very flat front tire, so a group of the men were about to change it when Sue Mitchell signalled to me that she would bring me home.  Day after day after day, I find myself so fortunate to live here in Fairfax.  Many thanks for all the kindnesses shown to me.  Not sure how the guys made out changing Ann's tire as shortly after I got home we had quite a thunder storm.

Henry Raymond
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #1 : July 18, 2013, 01:55:14 PM »

With Randy's jack, Pete's muscle and Tom's direction the tire was changed before the rains came.
Glad you made it home safe.

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Ann
: 10

« #2 : July 19, 2013, 07:09:13 AM »

I just want to thank the men who changed my tire.  Watching them change the tire and the sky getting ugly was making me nervous.  They worked fast. Thank you Tom, Chris, Randy and Peter!   Tire popped going over the bridge.   One dead tire means you have to buy 2 new tires, ugh!  Thank you guys.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: