Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 01:25:46 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Obituary & Photo For 22 Year Old Motorcycle Victim
« previous next »
: [1]
: Obituary & Photo For 22 Year Old Motorcycle Victim  ( 4274 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 04, 2011, 01:41:39 PM »

Justin T. Bosley

Swanton - Justin T. Bosley, known as “J. T.” or “Bos”, age 22,  Thursday, June 30, 2011, was brought to Heaven by Angels.  Justin was crazy for motorcycles, dirt-bikes and 4-wheelers.  He loved basketball, hiking, snowboarding, camping, boating and traditional family BBQ.  Justin loved nature and the great outdoors.

He is forever loved and is now at peace.

His survivors include his mother Angela (Wescott) Bouchard, father Richard Bosley, Jr., step-father Danny L Bouchard, Sr., step-mother Carol Bosley, siblings Danny, Jr., Gage, Sasha, Danielle, Brandie, Shawn and Michael Bouchard, grandparents Barbara Kilcollins-Crosby and her husband David M. Crosby, Richard, Sr., and his wife Lori Bosley, Judy Bosley and her husband Michael Gould and June Bouchard, several aunts, uncles, cousins and many friends.

Funeral services will be held Wednesday, July 6, at 11:00 A. M. in the Brady & Levesque Chapel.  Friends may call at the funeral home, 86 South Main St., St. Albans, from 10:00 A. M. until the time of the service.  Interment will follow in St. Mary’s Cemetery, Swanton.  Arrangements are entrusted to the Brady & Levesque Funeral Home and Commemorative Services.

Henry Raymond
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #1 : July 05, 2011, 08:43:18 AM »

I have had the pleasure of meeting him a couple times.  He was a really good kid always laughing himself and would make you laugh as well very sad.

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
Luap
: 26

« #2 : July 06, 2011, 06:40:50 AM »

Just to let you know, Justin was NOT a victim of a motorcycle accident.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: