Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 01:47:54 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Fiscal Conservative
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fiscal Conservative  ( 2234 )
Barbara
: 270

« : October 24, 2014, 12:06:50 PM »

Of all the issues facing the legislature when it reconvenes, I believe finance is critical.  It is the thread that weaves through all else; how much is needed to finance the budget and how much is available.  I am a fiscal conservative and use my campaign as an example of this.  I adopted the $500 reporting limit as my budget and purchased materials based on this figure.  "Barbara Murphy" signs may not be as big or numerous but they were within the budget and get the job done.  Independent candidates have no party to receive money from and I chose not to accept private donations either.  As the elected representative for Fairfax (Franklin 2) I will be accountable to my constituents without favor.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: