Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 10:52:38 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Jared Paradee Class of 1997 remains found in Maine
« previous next »
: [1]
: Jared Paradee Class of 1997 remains found in Maine  ( 702 )
ssweet
: 302

« : May 08, 2023, 10:08:57 AM »

ROCKPORT, Maine — Human remains that were discovered in Rockport in late April have been identified.

The Rockport Police Department said in a news release Friday the Office of Chief Medical Examiner identified the remains as 44-year-old Jared Paradee.

The remains were reportedly found in Rockport on April 28, and Paradee has been reported missing from Rockport since Feb. 23, 2022, according to the release.

"Paradee’s remains were located in close proximity to his last known address," the release said.

Rockport police said the area was searched extensively by multiple search parties, including Camden police, Maine game wardens, family, friends, K9s, and a drone.

"Positive identification was determined using DNA testing," the release said. "The cause and manner have not been determined. Based on information gathered during the investigation we do not believe foul play was involved."

Rockport Police Department Press Release 05/05/23 The...

Posted by Camden Maine Police Department on Friday, May 5, 2023
: [1]  
« previous next »
: