Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 08:05:50 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Wind Advisory From 3 a.m. To 3 p.m. Monday
« previous next »
: [1]
: Wind Advisory From 3 a.m. To 3 p.m. Monday  ( 1538 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 14, 2008, 08:34:15 AM »

Wind advisory in effect from 3 am to 3 pm est Monday

The NWS in burlington has issued a wind advisory for the champlain valley of Vermont, which is in effect from 3 am to 3 pm est Monday.

South winds will slowly increase across the area today, and especially overnight through mid afternoon on Monday. Sustained wind speeds of 15 to 30 mph with gusts from 40 to as high as 50 mph will be possible tonight through mid afternoon on Monday.

A wind advisory means that sustained winds of 31 to 39 mph, or wind gusts from 46 to 57 mph are expected. Winds of this magnitude may produce scattered tree or limb damage, which could lead to isolated power outages.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: