Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 03:18:12 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Political Issues/Comments
| | |-+  Welch to Middle East
« previous next »
: [1]
: Welch to Middle East  ( 3712 )
Chris Santee
: 2653

« : January 06, 2012, 10:37:38 AM »

Welch to Middle East on congressional trip

WASHINGTON, DC – Rep. Peter Welch later today will depart on a congressional delegation trip to France, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates.

The trip is being led by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.). The lawmakers will meet and consult with officials across the region on issues concerning the United States, including recent events in Iran and the ongoing Arab Spring uprisings.

Other lawmakers participating include Rep. Diane Black (R-Tenn.), Rep. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.V.), Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Texas), Chairwoman Kay Granger (R-Texas) of the House Appropriations Subcommittee on State and Foreign Operations, Rep. Mike Kelly (R-Penn.), Chairman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.) of the House Foreign Affairs Committee and Rep. Todd Young (R-Ind.).

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
al brodeur
: 216

« #1 : January 06, 2012, 12:29:05 PM »

It sounds more like a shopping trip to me,why do they have to visit?
arm them with guns and grenads and take them to the front if they really want to see whats going on.
no wonder our taxes are high,ten guess's and the first fifteen don't count as to who's paying for this shopping trip
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #2 : January 06, 2012, 12:57:08 PM »

Video Conferencing seems like a more affordable choice with the current state of our economy....... 

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
rod anode
: 1141

meathead,: dead from the neck up!

« #3 : January 07, 2012, 03:06:36 PM »

then why do they keep getting elected?
: [1]  
« previous next »
: