Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 06:32:57 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Moose Meat At Georgia Market
« previous next »
: [1]
: Moose Meat At Georgia Market  ( 1616 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : October 31, 2009, 11:58:00 AM »

Needed to pick up some fresh hamburg and bananas, so scooted over to The Georgia Market and picked some up.  Have picked up hamburg there before and it is very good.  Also the bananas were hung on pegs so they don't get bumped and damaged and they were in various stages of ripeness.

Finally got to meet Ray Bouffard this morning.  Ray asked me if I would eat some moose meat if he gave me a package.  He said it was difficult to come by as most hunters save it for themselves and their families.    I am not big on trying something new, so declined the offer, but if anybody is interested in buying some moose meat, Ray has some over there, but don't know in what quantities.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: