Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 03:58:38 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Raymond - Hammond Wedding
« previous next »
: [1]
: Raymond - Hammond Wedding  ( 2290 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : January 23, 2011, 08:07:43 AM »

RICHMOND -- Carrie J. Raymond, daughter of Hugh and Jean Raymond of Georgia, and Ryan J. Hammond, son of Jay and Sandy Hammond of Colchester, were united in marriage Oct. 16.

Justice of the Peace Barbara Graham officiated at the double-ring ceremony at the West Monitor Barn, where a reception also was held.

Stacey Deforge was the matron of honor. The bridesmaids were Nicki Rogers, Kathy Lebel and Emily Hammond.
Evan Jewell was the best man. The ushers were Jeremy Scott, Adam Hammond and Cody Hammond.

The couple will take a honeymoon trip in the spring.

Mrs. Hammond graduated from Essex High School. She is a dental assistant for Dr. Michael Ziegler and is employed part time at Petit Brook Veterinary Clinic. Her husband graduated from Colchester High School and is a lab analyst for Test America.

The couple reside in Fairfax.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: