Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 01:24:07 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Linda Belofski a previous resident of Fairfax on River Rd dies Dec 16th 2023
« previous next »
: [1]
: Linda Belofski a previous resident of Fairfax on River Rd dies Dec 16th 2023  ( 524 )
ssweet
: 302

« : December 27, 2023, 06:45:54 PM »

Linda Ann Caron Belofski
November 19, 1947 — December 16, 2023
Concord

Linda Ann Belofski, 76, of Concord, NC passed away at home on Saturday, December 16, 2023 surrounded by her loving family. 

Linda was born November 19, 1947 in Plattsburg, NY to the late Joseph Caron and the late Irene Bell Caron.
She was also preceded in death by her granddaughter, Melia Marie Belofski in 2019.

Survivors include her husband of 56 years, Donald Gerard Belofski of the home; daughter, Michelle Belofski; son, Steven Belofski; and son, Kevin  Belofski, all of Concord, NC.

Linda was a beloved wife, mother and grandmother who touched the hearts of so many people. Linda was a picture perfect homemaker for the majority of her years who always made her home feel warm, special and welcoming to all. Linda loved her family unconditionally and truly valued all of her wonderful friends throughout her years and will be greatly missed but never forgotten.

The family will receive friends from 10:00 am - 11:00 am, Thursday, December 28, 2023 at St. James The Greater Catholic Church. The memorial Mass will follow at 11:00 am, officiated by Father Glen Parker.  Burial will follow at the St James Catholic Cemetery on Gold Hill Road in Concord.

In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to the Humane Society of Concord & Greater Cabarrus County, 2010 Wilshire Ct. SW, Concord, NC 28025; or the American Cancer Society at www.cancer.org.

Hartsell Funeral Home of Concord is serving the Belofski family.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: