Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 09:31:27 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Steeple Market Opening Day Photos - Open Until 9 p.m. Tonight
« previous next »
: [1]
: Steeple Market Opening Day Photos - Open Until 9 p.m. Tonight  ( 6092 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : November 12, 2009, 06:03:23 PM »

Wanda Tatro, Tammy Larocque, Rob Mahoney, Mary Barrett, Hillary LeClair & Chrissy LeClair

Ivy Albrico

Josh Langevin

Josh Langevin, Ivy Albrico, Pete Lavoie and Office Manager, Shelly White

« : November 13, 2009, 12:20:54 PM Henry »

Henry Raymond
Suzy
: 429

« #1 : November 12, 2009, 07:47:25 PM »

That pizza is making my mouth water!
Alley759
: 3

« #2 : November 12, 2009, 08:19:32 PM »

Stopped in tonight on  my way home from work. Told my 12 year old son Steeple markets open so we had to go back down so he could check it out. he said wow mom doesn't feel like were in fairfax lol  we both agreed the store is beautiful great job guys !! so great to have you back.
tonistone
: 4

« #3 : November 12, 2009, 09:24:32 PM »

i am thrilled to hear and see this...i was thinking another month at least...hooray for steeple...

hooray for us, the people who need the market back just in time for winter...we are grateful
and happy for this news...toni stone and steve overton
Henry
Administrator

« #4 : November 12, 2009, 10:19:22 PM »

I am in hopes of getting some names with the faces down at Steeple Market.  Maryann had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and we got back in town after 5:15.  Stopped there on the way by and saw they were open.  Brought Maryann home, picked up the camera and rushed back down to get a few pictures.  On my first one, my camera didn't want to work, but luckily decided it would, so didn't shut it off and kept taking photos, hoping I could get some of everything.

The employees & management were all very obliging and since I am no photographer, I really appreciated it.  I wanted to get the word out to as many people as I could and put it up here on the forum, then sent a note out to quite a large group of present and past Fairfax Residents.

I will try to get down to the store tomorrow and get some names.  I have heard nothing by words of happiness from everyone.  My youngest daughter made a special trip down and told me she knows just how Pierre must feel, having gone through a fire herself a few years ago. 

Congratulations to Pierre and his team.  We are very happy for him and also very happy for ourselves to have our Steeple Market back.

Henry Raymond
slpott
: 457

« #5 : November 13, 2009, 06:00:38 AM »

My son and I were on our way to the pharmacy when we saw all the cars. We just had to stop and WOW. It is amazing. It is so nice not to have to go to Essex, Milton or St. Albans just to do some grocery shopping. I am totally impressed. Pierre did something very special for Fairfax.  Now I need to open a gift shop and we will be good to go. I will carry the shower curtain and sheets. ha ha Thanks Pierre. The pizza is wonderful. My kids loved it.
Henry
Administrator

« #6 : November 13, 2009, 12:33:37 PM »

I noticed a couple of employees that were not working last night in the Deli Section.  One young man was Kyle Miner and I did not get the name of the other young lady - Will have to bring my camera down again to try and catch everyone.  It was extremely busy this noon down there.

Henry Raymond
ssorgnad
: 17

« #7 : November 13, 2009, 08:44:37 PM »

The old beam is very nice touch in the deli area! This was worth the wait!

Also hats off to the other business's in town who 'stepped up' and added services to keep the town going!

"It's all about the journey!"
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #8 : November 14, 2009, 05:26:39 AM »

It's not my Great Grandmother's Church of Worship,  but it looks AWESOME!

Good to see the STEEPLE Market rise again......

Nice job to ALL involved.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: