Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 03:19:47 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  BFA Nordic Citrus Sale
« previous next »
: [1]
: BFA Nordic Citrus Sale  ( 1875 )
petefitz
: 96

« : November 03, 2014, 08:30:22 PM »

BFA Nordic Ski team's annual citrus sale is on!  Profits support the purchase of equipment and offsets the cost of the team trip to Mt. St. Anne in Quebec City in early December.  Citrus is picked and shipped the same day.  The fruit will arrive in the first two weeks of December. 

The team is selling navel oranges and grapefruit from Florida Indian River Groves (FloridaIndianRiverGroves.com).  You can order navels, grapefruit or mixed boxes in 10, 20, and 40 lb. sizes.   Prices are $25, $32, and $44 respectively for individual or mixed. 

Orders must be prepaid by Tuesday November 11.  No extra fruit will be ordered for later sale so put your order in now! 

To order, contact Karen Fitzgerald at kfitz05454@yahoo.com with the number of cases and she will arrange for payment and pickup. 

Thanks for your support!

Peter Fitzgerald
Fairfax, VT
: [1]  
« previous next »
: