Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 09:54:22 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Obituary For Francis Parah
« previous next »
: [1]
: Obituary For Francis Parah  ( 2514 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 01, 2016, 06:48:52 AM »

Obituary for Francis F. Parah

Enosburg Falls/Fairfax – Francis F. Parah a longtime resident of the Brownway Nursing Home in Enosburg, passed away Wednesday, April 27, 2016, at the Northwestern Medical Center.

He was born at home in North Fairfax, on July 6, 1936, the son of the late Louis A. and Edna (Goulette) Parah. Francis was 79 years old.

Survivors include his brothers, Ron Parah of Orlando, Florida and Clarence Parah of Burlington; Barb Paradee, his longtime caregiver and several nieces and nephews.

In addition to his parents, Francis was preceded in death by his brothers, Roy, Fred, Clifford and Philip.

A funeral service will be held on Thursday, July 7, 2016, at 11:30 AM at the Heald Funeral Home, 87 South Main Street, St. Albans with The Reverend Henry Furman, Pastor at St Luke’s Parish officiating.

Interment will follow at the family lot in St. Luke’s Cemetery in Fairfax. Messages of condolence to the Parah family are welcome at www.healdfuneralhome.com.
« : July 01, 2016, 06:51:43 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: