Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:53:23 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairpoint Experienced A Bit Of A Nightmare With E-Mail Switchover
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairpoint Experienced A Bit Of A Nightmare With E-Mail Switchover  ( 2717 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 02, 2009, 04:31:48 PM »

Henry Raymond
cassyt
: 84

« #1 : February 02, 2009, 04:38:54 PM »

my email is not working thought it was just me. thanks makes me feel better not alone. 
Chris Santee
: 2653

« #2 : February 02, 2009, 04:39:47 PM »

Anyone with Outlook Express who is going through the change,
should go to:

www.activate.myfairpoint.net/emailupdate

I let them automatically update, it worked (for me).

If you have any problems, their
phone number is 800-240-5019

csantee@myfairpoint.net

Take Care & God Bless,
             chris
csantee@myfairpoint.net
(802) 849-2758
(802) 782-0406 cell
www.TheFairfaxNews.com
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #3 : February 03, 2009, 08:30:19 AM »

A number of people seem to be having a problem with Microsoft Outlook.  Maryann has Windows Vista and is using Windows Mail, I think it is and I use Eudora.  So far, neither of us have experienced any problems, knock on wood.  I download from both Yahoo and Fairpoint to my Eudora.  My daughter in Bellows Falls called me last night and I helped her over the phone forward her mail to her Yahoo Mail where she does everything.  They used to use Microsoft Outlook, but ran into some problems with Verizon.  Before I got off the phone, sent her a couple of test e-mails and it seemed to be working fine then anyhow.

She did bring up one anticipated problem.  I have my Yahoo right at Yahoo.com - She apparently goes to her yahoo by going to yahoo at verizon.net, so she is a little worried what is going to happen there.  Does anybody else go to Yahoo in that manner.  I think it happened when she went to Verizon for her high speed Internet.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: