Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 06:24:43 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Ed & Helga Nuttall Visit The Wine Country
« previous next »
: [1]
: Ed & Helga Nuttall Visit The Wine Country  ( 2150 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : July 14, 2012, 06:01:03 AM »

Today we toured 4 wineries along the Applegate Trail of wineries. The most interesting one was a downtrodden place that looked as if we should bypass it. An old man came out and greeted us and said come on in. So did we and had a great time. The wine was good and so were the stories. It seems his daughter lives in Vermont, somewhere. Anyway, we came back with 16 bottles and two more rolls of duct tape, so I could individually wrap the bottles. These must all fit under the bed. While in California we'll be visiting Anderson Valley, Russian Valley and Mendocino area vineyards. Oh, my God! Where am I going to put all those bottles? After these excursions, we off to Modesto to visit a friend. She called today and asked what are we going to do while we're there? My answer: of course visit vineyards!

Henry Raymond
lena6
: 357

« #1 : July 14, 2012, 11:41:37 AM »

Ed and helga look very happy unless it is all the wineries they are visiting.  Glad they are having a good time.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: