Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 11:35:08 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Keith Dawson of Fairfax Passes Away
« previous next »
: [1]
: Keith Dawson of Fairfax Passes Away  ( 2460 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : May 07, 2005, 06:20:49 AM »

KEITH S. DAWSON FAIRFAX — Keith Samuel “Woody“ Dawson, age 60, passed away peacefully May 5, 2005, in Fletcher Allen Health Care in Burlington, surrounded by his loving family. Keith was born on April 10, 1945, in London, England. He arrived in the United States when he was 11 months of age and became a U.S. citizen in 1962. He graduated from Piscataway Township High School in 1963 and attended Middlesex County College. He will be fondly remembered for his love of music, history, and woodworking. Keith was known as the conversationalist extraordinaire and loved sharing his time and stories with family and friends. An avid collector of all kinds of memorabilia, Keith was a huge fan of Star Wars since 1977. He loved his family and always showed great compassion and empathy for those in need. He is survived by his loving wife, Lynn Dawson; his mother, Doris Millard; his daughter, Alyssa Dawson; his stepsons, Jason Derner and wife Sharon, Joshua Derner and fiancee Barbara; his granddaughter, Erin; his close friend, Priscilla Dawson; his aunts, Violet Williams, Phyllis Harris, Doreen Hanlon, all of England; many family members and dear friends. At the request of his family, there will be no visiting hours. A celebration of his life will be held Tuesday, May 10, at 6 p.m. in A.W. Rich Funeral Home, Fairfax Chapel, with Pastor Bruce Patterson officiating. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in Keith's memory to the Franklin County Humane Society, 30 Sunset Meadows, St. Albans, Vt. 05478. Friends who wish may forward online condolences by visiting http://www.awrichfuneralhome.com/serviceinfo.php.  Arrangements are by John D. Workman of A.W. Rich Funeral Home, 1176 Main St., Fairfax. “May The Force Be With You“

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: