Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 03:01:27 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Photos From Father Maurice Roy In Rome
« previous next »
: [1]
: Photos From Father Maurice Roy In Rome  ( 3883 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 12, 2005, 08:31:56 AM »

Hello everyone,

I did make it into the piazza in from of St. peter's. It was quite something. I don't know how it was at the other sites. It was prayerful. It is the end of quite an era. It will take a while to fathom all the influence that he had. I spoke to a Basilian monk who grew up in Canada and is now in the Ukraine. The popes influence out there was tremendous. This will be my last email. After this I pack everything to get ready to fly out tomorrow morning.

Take care,
 Fr. Roy

Henry Raymond
MikeF9
: 1994

« #1 : April 12, 2005, 09:32:19 AM »

Wow.
To be there and watch history happen before your eyes.
And to have a camera!
Great shots.
Wow.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #2 : April 12, 2005, 11:30:07 AM »

What an awesome tribute it was to the pope that on the morning of his funeral people from all over the world--including some world leaders who don't especially like each other--were gathered together  in peace and prayer.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: