Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:33:23 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  WPTZ has Video Up
« previous next »
: [1]
: WPTZ has Video Up  ( 2653 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : October 02, 2009, 07:10:20 PM »

WPTZ, Ch. 5 has video up of the steeple being raised.

http://www.wptz.com/video/21186491/index.html

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
treebeard34
: 103

« #1 : October 02, 2009, 09:02:41 PM »

i live 3075 miles away( I google mapped it), and i just cried a little bit. hometown, and community is so important. It is sooooo easy to get wrapped up in your own worries, to have a landmark that has been a part of your whole life come back WOW, are people really going to complain i remember before I went to school in Fairfax that was how you knew where you were. hey there was the steeple in fairfax. then i spent so much time there, when going to school every day when it was late balketball practice, before games, on weekends hanging out. the photos from the top of the hill. i remember taking My son back 2 summers ago and stopping by to get a chocolate bar, and he said daddy this isn't a store it looks like a churc. and i talked to him about what it used to be and what i was now, and how important is was to the town. he got such a kick out of it.  be thankful for what is. 
Loving Fairfax from the great Northwest.

Mark Teague

Mark Teague
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : October 02, 2009, 09:15:34 PM »

My daughter Sharon also watched the same video on New England Cable News at:

http://www.necn.com/Boston/New-England/2009/10/02/Community-on-the-mend-in/1254516078.html

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: