Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 05:39:08 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Buck & Kenny Bring The Steeple Back To Fairfax Page 1
« previous next »
: [1]
: Buck & Kenny Bring The Steeple Back To Fairfax Page 1  ( 2896 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : September 11, 2009, 04:50:53 PM »

Kenny Coons gets the lift in position to remove the Steeple from the trailer

Buck McAllister hooks the straps to the Steeple so it can be lifted off the trailer

Buck McAllister drives the truck & trailer forward after the Steeple is off the trailer

Now to place the Steeple in an upright position

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : September 12, 2009, 09:05:45 AM »

Theresa Gross had given me a call to let me know that they were unloading the Steeple.  The boys said that they expected that they would be putting the Steeple on top of the building next week, so I will be watching and hopefully won't miss it.  I took a total of 27 photos of them unloading the Steeple, so if you want to look at the rest in a slideshow, click on the following link:

http://www.vtgrandpa.com/photos/slideshow.php?set_albumName=steeple_090911

Henry Raymond
treebeard34
: 103

« #2 : September 12, 2009, 11:51:31 PM »

As I sit here watching the Oregon Ducks making a comeback that is much needed on my end of the world, I see this and am sooooo happy for the town of Fairfax, there are all kinds of comebacks and this is a beautiful one for the town that i love. gooooooo Fairfax. god bless
« : September 13, 2009, 07:34:47 AM Henry »

Mark Teague
Rev. Elizabeth
: 1286

« #3 : September 13, 2009, 03:52:34 PM »

The steeple is a beautiful piece of work.  I hope we are told when it will be put on the roof.  I would guess there are folks who would like to watch it being put in place!
Henry
Administrator

« #4 : September 13, 2009, 05:21:19 PM »

The media also wants to be notified.  The last time I talked with Pierre, he felt something could be arranged so everyone could be made aware when this was going to happen.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: