Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:32:45 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  Scrap Books For Cards
« previous next »
: [1]
: Scrap Books For Cards  ( 4422 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : August 06, 2010, 09:12:34 PM »

Hi All,

I am looking for a scrap book to place all the beautiful cards and notes I recently received in.  Mary Kay had gotten me a couple of glue sticks and my intention was to glue the cards to a scrapbook page from the back, since there is rarely anything written on the back - She stopped at Michel's in Burlington, but was told they no longer carry that type of book.  They have just the plastic inserts, which would not work for me .  I know my mother and mother-in-law both did this with their cards - Does anybody know a store that might carry this type of thing??

I have hundreds of beautiful cards and notes I have received over the past few weeks and enjoy reading them over and over.  Would just like to display them in a convenient manner so anybody could look at them if they wished.

Henry Raymond
slpott
: 457

« #1 : August 07, 2010, 07:40:22 AM »

Henry, I will be on the look out but I think Joannes might have something. Also, I know there are a lot of scrapbookers in town that may sell or know someone that sells scrapbook items. Also, google scrapbooks and I bet you get a large choice of them.
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : August 07, 2010, 07:56:33 AM »

I believe Mary Kay already checked JoAnnes - I am really looking for a large scrap book with paper pages that I can glue the cards in from the back so I can still see the card and also open to read what is inside.

I know some people do some great jobs scrapbooking, but that is not really my bag.

Henry Raymond
slpott
: 457

« #3 : August 07, 2010, 08:40:22 AM »

Henry, I would be honored to make you a book, Call ne, Shelly 849-2570
Henry
Administrator

« #4 : August 08, 2010, 08:29:12 AM »

Shelly,

You have already done way too much for me already.  I did get this note from JoAnne:

"Hi Henry,
The scrapbooks you are looking for might be at Creative Habitat (the old Ben Franklin) on Shelburne Rd.
Big Lots has scrpbooking supplies sometimes.

Another source is Creative Memories. It is a home party group. You can find a consultant by googling 'Creative Memories." I'm sure here is someone in the area.
Jo"

I am still getting cards and either I or Mary Kay will check out the Old Ben Franklin store

Henry Raymond
gkmcnall
: 130

« #5 : August 15, 2010, 06:48:26 AM »

Aother resource is Costco; and Henry, I would be willing to help you out. 849-6612 -Karen
Henry
Administrator

« #6 : August 15, 2010, 07:21:28 AM »

Thanks Karen, I truly appreciate the offer, but I think that the little box I have will work out great.  It will keep the records of all of the great things done by friends and relatives at the time of Maryann's death in one place for me.

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: