Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 06:22:13 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  General
| |-+  Announcements
| | |-+  New Health Club Opening In Georgia
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Health Club Opening In Georgia  ( 4892 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : June 06, 2011, 01:51:42 PM »

Good morning Henry,
My husband Craig and I have opened a new health club in Georgia off Route 104A in the old Buyers Digest building.  Over the weekend we had an open house and a few people suggested that I contact you about maybe becoming a part of your website. 

Can you tell me what I'd need to do?  I'd love to let people know that we're here, especially in the Fairfax community.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,
Julie Quintin, Owner
Genesis Fitness, LLC
57 Yankee Park Road, Suite 2
Georgia, VT 05454
(802) 893-UFIT

http://www.genesisfitnessvt.com/

I have also told Julie she should feel free to register on the forum so she can answer questions and let everyone know what is happening over at the New Health Club.

Henry Raymond
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #1 : June 07, 2011, 10:02:48 AM »

I can't wait I drive by there everyday for work it will be super convenient for me!! 
« : June 07, 2011, 10:05:48 AM FXDHS »

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« #2 : June 07, 2011, 10:05:33 AM »

Its opening June 14, 2011

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #3 : June 07, 2011, 11:38:25 AM »

Me too Josh!  Very Excited

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
tfence
: 257

« #4 : June 09, 2011, 04:21:31 AM »

Nice place. good people. I can't waot till it opens.

We are here for all your Outdoor Living Needs.
visit us at http://feerickfence.com/
also check us out on facebook
vtredhd
: 16

« #5 : June 17, 2011, 07:09:13 AM »

My husband and I have joined the new gym in Georgia and are very impressed.  I hope the community embraces this new business and allows it to grow and flourish.  I think it is a wonderful addition to the area.  Having them on my way home is a huge bonus vs the option of driving to St. Albans to utilize a health club.
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #6 : June 20, 2011, 06:09:44 PM »

I will be getting a membership this weekend and begin working out there!  Glad to hear the positive review! It is also on my way to and from work which makes it so handy and close to go to on the weekends.

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
: [1]  
« previous next »
: