Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 10:01:28 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Who is Going to Win the Daytona 500?
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Who is Going to Win the Daytona 500?  ( 13284 )
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #15 : February 21, 2011, 02:31:08 PM »

Mike, last I knew Nate was the Car Chief for Kyle.  It was great to see a young buck win the Daytona 500.  He was so humbled about the whole thing.  I am a JR fan, and I was a HUGE Big E & Rusty Wallace fan growing up.  But, I have to say Trevor Bayne is going to be another one to enjoy watching.  It was a big win for Trevor & the Woods Brothers (his owners).

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
ohhman
: 469

« #16 : February 21, 2011, 04:48:33 PM »

Nate was car chief for Kyle when he was on the Nationwide crew; now that he is with  the Sprint Cup cars, he is a mechanic & is liking his job just fine!!   I could be wrong on the position; I will ask Dale & let you know.
« : February 21, 2011, 04:59:44 PM 3plusk »
Stand Alone Defense
: 771

« #17 : February 22, 2011, 10:23:53 AM »

We have a couple people from this area that work in Nascar.  Wyatt Montgomery also works as a Mechanic with Kasey Kahne's crew last I knew.  Pretty crazy that 3 people from little old Fairfax, Vt are involved in the sport in such a big way!!

A veteran is someone who, at one
point in his life, wrote a blank check
made payable to 'The United States of
America ' for an amount of 'up to and including My life.'
ohhman
: 469

« #18 : February 25, 2011, 01:48:55 PM »

Hi Mike,  Dale said Nate is a "road mechanic" ( & a darn good one too!) ;  guess that means he goes on the road wherever the crew goes along with working @ the shop.   It is pretty amazing Josh, that guys from Fairfax are there.....see, it just goes to show we HAVE a good school!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: