Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:12:53 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Linda Bourdeau Tracy died April 18, 2023
« previous next »
: [1]
: Linda Bourdeau Tracy died April 18, 2023  ( 514 )
ssweet
: 302

« : April 24, 2023, 08:46:31 PM »

Linda F. (Bourdeau) Tracy, 72, passed away Tuesday April 18th 2023 in the Rutland Hospital with family by her side. Linda was born at home in St. Armand, Quebec, on Oct. 7th 1950, daughter of the late Charles and Mildred (Sis) (Erno) Bourdeau.

Linda graduated from Bedford H.S. and went on to study at the Jewish General Hospital School of Nursing Montreal. Later she went on to be Head Nurse at the Bedford Home for the Handicapped which she worked for many years. After she retired from there, she joined the Franklin County Home Health Agency and was a Hospice volunteer for a number of years.

She married Ralph Tracy on Oct. 11, 1993, on his farm in Fairfax, off the Fletcher Rd. Linda took after her mom in growing and caring for her beautiful flower gardens. She also loved her horses, (Jasper and Star), cats, and her dachshunds! She also loved traveling with her best friend Manon and garage saling with her friends Cathy, Linda A. and Trish!

Linda leaves her son Brian Bourdeau, wife Melissa and his grandmother Bertha Corey all of Bedford, Quebec her sisters Carol Ann and her husband Charles LaFlam of Brome Que., Denise and her husband Yvan Rousseau of St. Jean Que. and her brother Mark and wife Marie (Paquette) of Fairfax, her niece Amiee' Robert' of Quebec, also her granddaughters Charlize and Molly and her grandsons Zach, and Sunny all of Quebec.

She was predeceased by her husband Ralph, her parents, Charles and Mildred and many Aunts and Uncles.

The family wishes to extend their appreciation to the doctors and nurses at the UVM Hospital, to Dr. Carr and nurses at the Rutland Hospital and to the Rutland Rehab Center for their loving care they offered her.

A graveside funeral service will be held on Saturday May 13th 2023 at Pigeon Hill Cemetery in Canada at 11:00am.

In lieu of flowers donations may be made to: Franklin County Home Health Agency, 3 Home Health Circle St. Albans, Vt. 05478 or to an animal rescue place of your choice.
« : April 26, 2023, 08:42:58 PM ssweet »
: [1]  
« previous next »
: