Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 08:41:16 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Lost Dogs Found
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lost Dogs Found  ( 1963 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 01, 2008, 07:34:00 AM »

Last night as I was getting her two cats ready to go to bed for the night, my daughter arrived with a couple of really cute young Lab puppies.  One was black and the other was tan.  They were very well behaved and she told them to lay down when they got in the mud room and they both layed right there while she came in the house as two cats peered at them through the glass door in the kitchen.

She told me the two dogs had appeared at her house and wondered if I knew who they belonged to.  This is when I realized how few of my neighbors I really know.  I do know the two that live on Tracy Road and gave them a call.  One was not home and the other did not know who the dogs might belong to.  I decided I would call down to the Town Office as Mary Kay had the Tag Number from one of the dogs, but looked at the clock and saw it was 8:15 p.m., just 15 minutes too late to contact anyone.

Mary Kay called J R Young to see if he had any ideas as to who the dogs might belong to, but no luck there either.

It was a warm night, so Mary Kay decided that they should be ok outside and might even find their way back home, but as she got back over to her house she noticed that the little black dog was limping, so was trying to decide what she should do.  Just then a car driving by slowly stopped and told them they were looking for their dogs who had disappeared about two hours earlier.  That's when the happy dog owners spotted their two dogs.  They had been searching all over the area and had gone up the Comette Road and were extremely happy to find their beloved pets. 

Mary Kay called us immediately, as I was just in the process of putting a note up on my forum as a last resort.  We were all extremely happy the little dogs had been reunited with their owners.

Henry Raymond
Mummy
: 280

« #1 : April 04, 2008, 10:37:58 PM »

Do you now know who the owners are?  You might want to get their phone number for future visits.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: