Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 10:28:30 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax Bloggers
| |-+  Uncle Mike's Thoughts Of The Day
| | |-+  Pictures of the Day 11/29/09 and Blog- This Place is a Zoo!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: Pictures of the Day 11/29/09 and Blog- This Place is a Zoo!!  ( 2434 )
MikeF9
: 1994

« : November 28, 2009, 11:10:23 PM »

Sunday November 29, 2009
Pictures of the Day

Two inches of rain makes for a full Mill Brook.

And a full Lamoille River.

THIS PLACE IS A ZOO!!!
Well, we ventured out Friday, and went to University Mall and Barnes and Noble. Did something we never thought we would do. In looking for a parking spot at U-Mall, we saw two people loading something into their vehicle. We stopped and asked if they were leaving. They were, so we waited and got the spot after they left.
Had lunch/breakfast/brunch? at IHOP. Good food.
I really didn't buy anything, just looked around and got ideas for Christmas presents.
Saturday, we went to Williston, and did some more looking around.
Lots and lots of people everywhere both days.
Margie was looking at decorations in Christmas Tree Shop and that was crowded as well. One woman had a baby in her cart, and after trying to get her way through the people, the woman said to the child, "This is why Mommy doesn't leave the house until January 15th."

Many people are already decorating for Christmas. We need to start sorting through stuff to get the advent wreath out. Can't believe we are already at the first Sunday of Advent.
I think the real decorating will start next week.
I know that's when I will put the lights around the museum door.

I think Sunday will be the rush on the supermarkets. People have been shopping for two days, so Sunday will be the day to get groceries. We stopped at Hannafords Saturday, so that part of the weekend is over.

Had a smidgen over two inches of rain in the raingauge Saturday morning. Everything was kinda soggy.

"If women don't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."-Red Green
: [1]  
« previous next »
: