Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 01:22:06 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Fairfax Friendly Neighbor Senior Citizens Celebrate Christmas - Page 1
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fairfax Friendly Neighbor Senior Citizens Celebrate Christmas - Page 1  ( 1959 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : December 15, 2009, 07:58:58 PM »

I took 14 photos today at our Christmas Luncheon.  We had 46 people in attendance for a Roast Beef Dinner with peas, squash, mashed potatoes, a delicious salad, sorry I don't know what kind, but great tasting, warm rolls, beverage and a delicious cake with what tasted to me like a whipped cream frosting.  I will post 7 photos on this post and the other 7 on the next post:

A special thanks to Nancy Coleman, Senior Citizen Member who provided us with the Christmas Tree

A special thanks to Nancy Coleman, Senior Citizen Member who provided us with the Christmas Tree

At each Senior Luncheon, Shirley Farnsworth shown above provides the group with one of her many homemade pickle specialties that add to the enjoyment of the luncheon

Bernie Gregoire, Eugene & Nancy Coleman, Janet Lumbra & Jean Ertl

Chris Santee attended our Luncheon today and now is aware of what a lively group of Seniors we have as well as what wonderful meals are provided by Marion & Albert. Of course since he is still a youngster, he had to pay $5 for his meal

Santa is shown here passing out candy canes

Our Happy Cooks, Marion & Alberta - We just love them

Henry Raymond
Mike Raburn
: 2565

« #1 : December 16, 2009, 04:23:47 PM »

Chris is wearing the most AWESOME shirt!!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: