Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:09:54 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Mother Of Shirley Blaise Dies At The Age Of 73
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mother Of Shirley Blaise Dies At The Age Of 73  ( 1551 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 26, 2014, 01:03:26 PM »

THERESA WARD-PARAH

SOUTH BURLINGTON - Theresa Ward-Parah, 73, of South Burlington, died of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Sunday morning, Feb. 23, 2014, in the Vermont Respite House in Williston. Theresa was born on April 2, 1940, in Burlington. Theresa was a passionate woman and her words held significant meaning. She was a woman who wore her heart on her sleeve and had the ability to advocate and love others in such a passionate manner. She would challenge others to reach a more fulfilling life full of love, happiness, adventure and forgiveness. Theresa was a woman who taught others to accept the good with the bad. Those who knew Theresa best knew her strength, generosity, and sense of humor will forever leave a handprint in our hearts. What she's provided to her family and the love she's spread amongst them will hold a special place in their hearts, always. Theresa was predeceased by her parents, Louis Hamlin and Mary Francis; along with two grandchildren. She is survived by her husband, Clarence Parah of South Burlington; her children, Shirley Blaise of Fairfax, Anna Rehm of St. Albans, James and Ruth Tybush of 29 Palms, Calif., and Christine and Steve Buffone of Latonia, Ohio; 15 grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; several brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews; and her dog, Missy. No funeral services will be held, as the family will respect Theresa's wishes. In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made in her name to Theresa Ward-Parah, 8 Rich St., Fairfax, VT 05454. A special thank you to the Vermont Respite House and Fletcher Allen ALS Clinic for the tremendous care given to Theresa. "To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world." Live, Love, Dream Always. Arrangements are with the LaVigne Funeral Home and Cremation Service, 132 Main St. in Winooski. Online condolences may be shared with the family at www.lavignefuneralhome. com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: