Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 07:59:30 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Library hours during school break week/President's Day
« previous next »
: [1]
: Library hours during school break week/President's Day  ( 1684 )
Fairfax Librarian
: 870

« : February 18, 2011, 08:03:28 AM »

The library will be closed Monday, Feb. 21 for President's Day.
The rest of the week we will be open regular hours:
T & TH 8:00 - 8:00
W & F 8:00 - 3:15
SAT  9 - 12 noon

We will be open Monday and Tuesday Feb. 28 and March 1 (Town Meeting Day) regular hours.

Also:  USED BOOK & MOVIE SALE
Saturday, Feb. 26, 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. at the BFA Fairfax Elementary Lobby (outside town meeting)

Selling used fiction and nonfiction for adults, children's books, books & videos.  Really low prices!  Proceeds will benefit the library and the 2011 BFA England trip.  Each customer gets some free Fairfax Covered Bridge note cards!

Cleaning house? We are accepting donations of books, movies, and games for the sale up  until 2/24.  Only clean, gently used items please.  No textbooks, encyclopedias, Reader's digest.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: