Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 08:47:48 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  One dead in crash in Cambridge
« previous next »
: [1]
: One dead in crash in Cambridge  ( 3957 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : April 13, 2008, 11:47:04 AM »

One person died in a car accident in Cambridge early this morning. The driver of the vehicle was processed for suspicion of driving under the influence.

State Police say passenger Heather Mansfield, of Fletcher, died in the crash off of Hogback Road.

Police have not released the name of the driver of the 2000 Jeep Cherokee. They say driver failed to negotiate a turn and the car went off the road, down a steep embankment, rolled several times and landed in deep water. It was dark and the road was slightly wet at the time of the crash.

The investigation is continuing.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #1 : April 13, 2008, 06:39:12 PM »

I was told tonight that Sean Murphy was also a passenger in the car and is in Copley Hospital.

Henry Raymond
Henry
Administrator

« #2 : April 14, 2008, 08:09:03 AM »

Heather Mansfield was the daughter of Scott Mansfield of Colchester and Linda (Coolum) Ainsworth and David Ainsworth of the Shaw Road in Fletcher.  Her many aunts and uncles include Peter & Lisa Coolum and Lynn (Coolum) & Rick Gould of  Fairfax.  This is a very sad time for all of the family and friends.  We ask that folks keep Heather's family in their prayers during this very difficult time.

Heather was a 1998 graduate of BFA-Fairfax
« : April 14, 2008, 08:25:47 AM Henry »

Henry Raymond
mkr
Administrator
: 1744

« #3 : April 14, 2008, 08:53:11 AM »

My heart goes out to Heather's family and friends.  She was a wonderful girl and she will be greatly missed.  ~ Mary Kay Raymond

"Life is too short, so love the one you got!"
fletchtb
: 310

« #4 : April 14, 2008, 04:07:19 PM »

WCAX has identified the driver in this accident.

http://www.wcax.com/global/story.asp?s=8160349
: [1]  
« previous next »
: