Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 05:29:36 AM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Are you a local business that would like to support the arts in Fairfax?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Are you a local business that would like to support the arts in Fairfax?  ( 2010 )
Linda
: 48

« : April 23, 2011, 08:25:00 AM »

Hi everyone,

The Fairfax Community Theatre Company is celebrating 20 Years--wow!  We're kicking off spring by having a family-friendly community dance on May 7  (see details in the Upcoming Events section:  http://www.vtgrandpa.com/forum/index.php?topic=11559.0 ).

We've got a lot of exciting things lined up for that night, but we could use a little help--we're still looking for a few items to raffle off and to give as prizes for some of the contests (Jitterbug, anyone?).  Are there any local businesses that might be willing to donate something?  (FCTC is non-profit, so your donation is tax-deductible!)  Please email info@fctcvt.org or call 324-5637 if you're willing and able to help us out.  Thank you--and we hope to see you all at the Doo Wop Hop!  :)

Linda
: [1]  
« previous next »
: