Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:41:08 PM

Posts that, in my personal judgement, create too much conflict in the community, may be deleted - If members repost the same topic, they may be banned from future posts - Even though I have disabled the Registration, send me an email at:  vtgrandpa@yahoo.com if you want to register and I will do that for you
Newest Member: Christy25
+  Henry Raymond
|-+  Fairfax News
| |-+  Current News & Events
| | |-+  Esther Sweet Of Fletcher Dies At Age 87
« previous next »
: [1]
: Esther Sweet Of Fletcher Dies At Age 87  ( 1871 )
Henry
Administrator
: 15235

« : February 18, 2011, 08:03:53 AM »

ESTHER C. SWEET

FLETCHER - Esther Carolyn Sweet, 87, passed away Wednesday, Feb. 16, 2011 at The Manor in Morrisville. Esther was born on Feb. 12, 1924 in Cambridge, daughter of the late Carl I. and J. Lois (Howard) Sweet. Esther had been an appreciated member of Home Dem. She spent many hours lovingly sewing hand-made items for her family and friends, including fancy dolls and blankets. She enjoyed making decorative wedding cakes and looked forward to providing the many family meals over the years. She is survived by her four sons, Naham P. Sweet and wife, Brenda, of VA, Eric L. Sweet and wife, Aline, of Fletcher, Dana H. Sweet of Cambridge, Robin L. Sweet Sr. and wife, Lynda, of Fletcher; two daughters, Bonnie Hitchcock and husband, John, of Jeffersonville, Candy Morey and husband, William, of Cambridge; two sisters, Wilma Laramine of Greensboro Nursing Home, Wanda Casavant of East Hardwick; 17 grandchildren and 25 great-grandchildren. She was also predeceased by her loving husband of 63 years, Ray Sweet; and two sisters, Karen Chaffee and Joyce Coolum. Visiting hours will be held on Sunday, Feb. 20, 2011 from 3 to 5 p.m. at A. W. Rich Funeral Home - Fairfax Chapel. A funeral service will be held on Monday, Feb. 21, 2011 at 1 p.m. at Binghamville United Methodist Church with Reverend Elizabeth Griffin officiating. Burial will follow in the family lot in Binghamville Cemetery. Memorial contributions in Esther's memory can be made to Lamoille Area Cancer Network, P.O. Box 38, Lake Elmore, VT 05657, and American Heart Association Vermont Chapter Inc., 434 Hurricane Lane, Williston, VT 05495. Arrangements are by John D. Workman, A. W. Rich Funeral Home - Fairfax Chapel, 1176 Main Street, Fairfax, VT 05454. The family invites you to share your memories and online condolences by visiting www.awrichfuneral homes.com

Henry Raymond
: [1]  
« previous next »
: